Happy groundhog day! I’m really happy we made it through long, cold, dark January – it actually wasn’t a bad month at all. I especially loved my snowshoeing date with my husband and my zoo day with Cecy.
I want to tell you about a book I’m currently reading “Stuff-ocation“. Warning, it might make you want to sell all your stuff and move to a tiny cabin in the mountains. Or, maybe that’s just me!? I’m not all the way through the book yet, but I have started going through all my stuff and donating things to local charities or recycling.
I’m thinking how I can incorporate the less stuff – more experience message with Lent this year, which starts next week.
A couple of fun things I’m looking forward to this month:
- making homemade Valentine’s Day cards with Cecy
- dressing up for a black-tie Gatsby themed event for my husband’s work
- celebrating Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday with a New Orleans themed dinner
- a trip to Florida, we are ready for some sun!
- cracking out our underused fondue set and melting some chocolate goodness