It’s a few days after Halloween which is unofficially the time to start the Christmas wish list. When our play date was canceled today I decided to take my youngest daughter to Bass Pro Shop in Independence, MO to get some great ideas for our whole family.
My toddler loved looking at the gigantic fish swimming around the aquarium and the picturesque lake and waterfall outside while I scoped out the clothes and outdoor gear.
From Yeti coolers to cozy socks, it was easy to find several items we would love to find wrapped under our Christmas tree.
- Yeti Cooler – this cooler is perfect for loading up on snacks and drinks for long road trips to Colorado and for keeping our picnic lunches fresh during family adventures.
- Men’s Pullover Sweater – A navy blue pullover will look dashing on my husband.
- Hiking Waist Pack – I’ve typically worn a backpack but when I’m carrying a toddler on my back this waist-pack will come in handy for taking water and snacks on the trail.
- Day Hiker First Aid Kit – This kit is a great stocking stuffer for our family. It’s not only perfect for hiking, but also helpful to have around for every day bumps and bruises.
- The North Face Furry Fleece Vest – this fleece vest looks so soft and warm, I probably wouldn’t take it off all winter.
- Insulated Boots – I recently realized all the boots in my closet aren’t practical in rain or snow. I’m hoping to add a stylish pair of warm, waterproof boots this winter.
- Camping Play Set – My girls would love to pretend to camp and roast marshmallows with this adorable camping play set.
- Warm Socks – These cozy socks inspire me to lounge by the fire sipping a steaming cup of hot chocolate all day while watching snow flakes softly falling outside our window. A girl can daydream, right!?
This is not sponsored content. We just really dig outdoor gear and walking around Bass Pro shop. What is on your Christmas wish list this year?